Friday, February 29, 2008

The Beauty Queen of Starbucks

The Beauty Queen at Starbucks

I met these three women at a Starbucks in Phoenix, Arizona, September, 05. The one with the head restraint was a jokster, having lots of fun, flirting and talking to everyone. I had to negotiate between them all to get my coffee then to use the creamers where they are standing.

She gave me lots of grief about my BIG camera being in the way and ribbing me that I probably just had it with me to impress women but didn't really take any photos with it! When I asked her if I could take a photo she said 'You need to tell everyone who sees it I really truly use to be a beauty queen!" I told her I would and so world, here is the Starbuck's Beauty Queen of 2005!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP