Friday, October 31, 2008

The Observers



I spied this couple almost immediately as I got out of my car at the equestrian photo shoot. The woman in particular had that sophisticated equestrian look to her. I waited until after I said hello to the other members of the group to go over to them to ask if I could take their photo.

I predicted rightly that they would assume I wanted take photos of their faces and start to turn to face me so I stopped them before they could by saying I wanted them exactly as they were and that I was going to take the photo from the back.

The Observers

Not many people get that idea, it is pretty alien to most people, and to most photographers. But I got the shot and that is what is important. I would like to find this woman again and do a photo collage of her in her riding garb.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP