Friday, May 23, 2008

Impressionist Composition #6



This is part of a week long posting showing a series I did way back in the 80's where
I combined photographs of body impressions on top of Impressionist paintings.

This is one of Vince and I. My part of it was taken after wearing a bathing suit
under my pants for an entire day in anticipation of going swimming, which never
happened. When I got back to the hotel with my wife and took off my clothes I had
this incredible impression on my stomach from the elastic and asked her to take a
photo of it since it was so funny looking.

Impressionist Composition 6

This was the first photo I took about impressions actually, though it wasn't until I
took a sandal strap impression a few years later that I figured out the connection to
the impressionist paintings.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP