Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Focused Truth


The Focused Truth

I saw her every day and what stood out about her was her hair. She pulled it back
tight against her head into a bun. I didn't know what her hair was like actually,
beyond that it was brown. Because her hair was somewhat out of the picture I was
able to see her bone structure very well. She had a great neck and skull, elegant
and regal.

When I asked her if I could take some photos of her I explained those things to her.
She was surprised since she said she only put her hair up out of convenience and
didn't really think it made her look all that great.

When the next school year came around after a summer off (she was a student) I
noticed for the first time she was wearing her hair down quite often. It was very
long and curly/wavy, almost half way down her back. I asked her why she had decided
to wear it down more and she said she had been getting bad headaches. She went to
the doctor for them and found out it was likely from pulling her hair too tight into
the bun every day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP