Monday, February 18, 2008

Sights and Sounds of the Invisible Heart



Click on it to see the whole thing.

This image is a collage of 4 distinct photographs. I used an existing lamp in a foyer of a hotel in Luray, Virginia during the reception for my daughter's wedding in October of 2006. I simply took off the lampshade to get the light I wanted. Two of the images are of the Model, a front face view and a 3/4 face view that I collaged together in Photoshop. At the same time I took those photos I took photos of her butterfly tattoo and her necklace, among other things. I later layered those onto the collage I had already created and slowly but surely melded them on top of the face image. It took a long time!
It was created using Photoshop CS3. It is the most popular image of recent months. The search on yahoo for any number of tattoo types brings this image up as one of the first. If you would like something done in Photoshop drop me a line at marty@martycoleman.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP